ANTI-BRIBERY AND CORRUPTION POLICY
1. Policy Statement
The Company has made a commitment to conducting all business of the Company in an honest, ethical, and professional manner wherever the company operates. This Anti-bribery and Corruption Policy (“Policy”) is made as a clear demonstration of that commitment.
- We are committed to conducting business in an ethical and honest manner and are committed to implementing and enforcing systems that ensure bribery is prevented. We have a zero tolerance for bribery and corrupt activities. We are committed to acting professionally, fairly, and with integrity in all business dealings and relationships, regardless of the country in which we operate.
- We will constantly uphold all laws related to anti-bribery and corruption in all the jurisdictions of the countries in which we operate. We are bound by the laws of Indonesia, including the SNI ISO 37001:2016, with regard to our conduct, both at home and abroad.
- We recognize that bribery and corruption are punishable by years of imprisonment and a fine. If our company is discovered to have taken part in corrupt activities, we may be subjected to an unlimited fine, be excluded from tendering for public contracts, and face serious damage to our reputation. With this in mind, we commit to preventing bribery and corruption in our business, and take our legal responsibilities seriously.
This Policy applies in all countries and regions where the Company operates and applies to all individuals who work at any level in the Company, including other parties that cooperate with the Company.
Bribery occurs when a person or entity offers, pays or receives money, gifts or other benefits to/from third parties to influence business results or the personal interests of the other party.
4. Policy Articles
- To not accept or receive any gift in any form from Third Parties.
- To not offer or transfer any gift in any form to Third Parties.
- To not give, transfer, promise or offer any gift, money, invitation, service or hospitality to Public Officials or Third Parties for any purpose.
- To report any offer or transfer of a gift, money invitation, service or hospitality to the employee, including suspected attempted act or act of Bribery or Corruption.
- To acknowledge that the prevention, detection and reporting of any attempted act or act of Bribery and Corruption is the responsibility of the employee.
- To acknowledge that any employee who violates this Policy will be subject to disciplinary action, which can result in termination of employment.
- To agree that this Policy must be read in conjunction with the Company Code of Conduct.
The Company will periodically evaluate all policies, including this Anti-bribery and Corruption Policy and policies relating, to the systems of reporting to ensure effective implementation. The Quality Control department will report to the Managing Director regarding the application of this Policy, and will do so at least once per year.
6. Whistleblowing System
The Canary Whistleblowing System serves as a reporting mechanism accessible to both internal and external parties, including employees, customers, suppliers, and more. It enables the reporting of any inappropriate actions or suspected misconduct by an employee, encompassing fraud, misappropriation, dishonesty, legal violations, breaches of the Company’s Code of Business Conduct, regulatory violations, or conflicts of interest.