- Coordinate internal marketing and an organisation’s culture
- Sustain rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
- Plan social media campaigns, ensuring they adhere to corporate goals and messaging, and measuring campaign effectiveness.
- Identify marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor’s share, and competitor’s strengths and weaknesses
- Research competition for regional and local markets.
- Demonstrate products and services as deemed necessary by clients and management
- Advisory to Head of Marketing & Collaboration with other division.
- Coordination with Superior, Content Writer and Digital Marketing Specialist.
- A high level of integrity and profesionalism
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field
- 3 Years Experience in related position
- Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills
- Computer Literacy
- Creative Thinker and problem solver
- Proficiency in written and spoken english
If you think you fit the job and are interested in the opportunity, please send your most updated CV in English language, a motivation letter, as well as your recent picture.