Regional Head of Sales
Does the prospect of selling high-demand services in prime markets, strategizing sales plans, negotiating complex deals and beating the market competition head-on excite you? How about leading a star team to get the job done? And super-attractive sales incentives? If that’s the case, this position is tailor-made for you. This is an invitation not just for a prime sales and development role for the entire region – it is a quest and adventure to new horizons!
We‘re looking for a driven, dynamic sales professional who likes a challenge and revels in the satisfaction of achievement. You will take charge of the strategy and execution of all sales activities of the company and its affiliates. You will have the opportunity showcase your sales skills to drive revenue growth and lead teams across cultures.
If you are ready for all of this and a lot more, then
we want to hear from you!
As Regional Head of Sales, you will direct all sales activities of the company throughout the region, whilst leading and guiding the sales teams. You will grow the regional business by acquiring new accounts whilst retaining and developing the existing business to meet and exceed affiliate and overall sales targets. You will develop sales strategies, lead and direct the daily sales activities, and establish long-term sales priorities. You will set and adjust sales goals based on a deep understanding of the selling pattern of each affiliate, achieving profitable sales growth through planning, execution and leadership of a dedicated team.
- Develop, expand and refine the regional sales strategy and sales plan based on an understanding of the individual markets, potential for new business and expansion of existing client business to reach / exceed sales targets.
- Build upon the existing knowledge of market and competitors, especially in terms of position, pricing and proposition, ensuring a thorough and expanded database.
- Actively identify and explore market opportunities by understanding the clients’ business needs and objectives.
- Ensure regular and proper attention to clients to ensure retention, whilst maintaining and expanding client networks for new business opportunities.
- Developing proposals and quotations that respond to the needs and objectives of clients.
- Understand the reasons for sales variances and propose tailored action plans to achieve targets.
- Supervise account management and cross-selling activities.
- Anticipate and manage issues /
- Provide coordination in the bidding process.
- Act as a senior spokesperson for the organization at events and conferences.
- Review regularly compliance with Standard Operating Procedures.
- Maintain close monitoring to ensure that data is accurate and up-to-date through the company’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
- Lead and motivate the sales team to achieve maximum performance, establishing and planning activities for all members of the sales team.
- Set clear and achievable stretch targets for each member of the sales team, and conduct continuous sales training and development.
- Contribute to team performance by delivering own sales gains, and attending weekly and quarterly meetings with other senior members of the company.
- Propose sales incentive plans for each sales team member.
- Propose and implement sales system improvements.
- With members of the sales team participate in key sales-focussed meetings, attending industry events and conferences to generate new business leads.
- Participate in the recruitment and selection of new talent for the sales department.
- Work closely with the Marketing Division when needed.
- Prepare, deliver and discuss a monthly report on Sales performance & activities.
- Prepare quarterly and monthly sales reports to the Managing Director (MD).
- Participate in the annual budget and periodic forecasting exercises.
- Propose and manage related expenditure and investment plans to boost sales.
- Prepare and review regular sales forecasts for each affiliate and each business.
- Provide to MD and the Marketing Division regular feedback on market trends, threats and opportunities.
- Deep knowledge and solid experience in active selling – 5 to10 years.
- Hunter instincts and a dynamic team leader.
- Well-honed organization skills with a ‘can-do’ problem-solving approach.
- Strong experience in leading teams of salespeople with a track record of success.
- Experience as either Regional Sales Manager, Area Sales Manager, or equivalent roles.
- Formal knowledge and training in sales and selling techniques.
- Regional experience with an ability to work across cultures.
- High proficiency in analyzing and understanding sales data, developing Key Performance Indicators, and communicating key learnings and messages.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- English as a second language.
If you meet these requirements and if you are looking for a new, exciting opportunity within a successful, growing company, then this role for you!
Integrity Indonesia is an equal opportunity employer.