Head of Quality
- Strategy and Research & Development: develop quality strategy, elaborate an annual program with quarterly objectives and targets, and research on new methodologies, functionalities and tools
- Quality Management Program: develop a quality management program to ensure productivity and performance can be measured and meets the Company’s standard.
- Quality and Internal Control Implementation: supervision of screening, proofreading, and call monitoring activities, assist business process owners to develop their business processes and the required policies, reports, SOPs, etc., develop annual internal control program, review procedure and monitor implementation
- Ensure the sustainability of the Quality Management System based on ISO 9001: manage & implement the QMS & Internal Audit programs, manage, coordinate, monitor and report the results of Internal Audit to management, assist process owners to develop action plans to remediate, close gaps, and monitor the plans’ implementation, and establish and maintain ISO 9001 / 37001 accreditation.
- Team Management, Coaching & Training: implement the onboarding program for new hires, including tandem and coaching activities, coach employees in difficulty, and design and develop quality control training programs and related e-learning material both for internal and external purposes
- Collaboration with other departments: Coordinate with all function in order to identify and evaluate procedures & other requirements compliance and maintain effective communication with all departments, collaboration in devising and establishing KPIs for each role as well as quality process, and participation to external activities related to ABMS consulting and training.
- Advisory: Advisory related to the quality management program and internal control program as well as implementation
- High degree of professional ethics and integrity
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in any field
- At least 7 years of working experience with 2 years in managerial position
- Mastering in ISO 9001
- Strong analytical skills and attention to details
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills, specifically oriented around bringing new ideas to company
- Whilst fluency in Bahasa Indonesia and English both spoken and written is a must.
If you meet the above qualifications and is looking for a new and exciting opportunity within a successful and growing company, this may be the right role for you!
PT Integrity Indonesia is an equal opportunity employer