No, we only accept telegraphic transfers.
Yes, we always provide a comprehensive report upon completion.
Unless specifically agreed before launching the work, Integrity does not subcontract any work.
Yes. Integrity Indonesia provides a formal proposal with background information, objectives, scope of work and methodology, timeline and budget.
Yes. We guarantee the confidentiality of the information and in addition, we can sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement upon request.
- Casual on daily feedback ie coaching and mentoring
- Formal discussion on performance may only happen once or twice a year
A job grading exists for all positions and provides a structure for fairly compensating vs. competency & productivity
After one year service in a position, an employee is able to transfer to another division / department if job is available. We have Equal Opportunities Policy which applies to both external and internal candidates
A variety of training programs :
- In house training :
- Induction program is designed for smooth transition when employee is on boarding
- English as the medium for reporting
- Some technical training sessions are held regularly i.e. investigative interviews, Intellectual Property, Internet searching, IT Forensics, etc.
- Out house training :
- Certification of Fraud Examiner
- Certification of International Crime Prevention Specialist
A permanent employee is entitled to get the following benefits :
- Health Insurance
- Life, accident, and disability Insurance
- Annual leave
- And other terms and conditions of employment which follow prevailing Company Regulation
Policies apply to all employees starting from the date of joining i.e.: Code of business ethic and conduct, travel policy, leave policy, etc.
Yes, we have a talent pool program where on-the-job training is provided